Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Forgive Me Please

Yes.  It has been way too long since my last post.  I beg you to forgive me.  I guess I have been too busy being a puppy or lounging around being the Pirate Princess. 



I went back to the vet at the end of October.  They tried again to make me a temporary booty.  This time the boot set-up, but it was too heavy for me.  I took two steps and it fell off.  Oh well.  I am just hopping around now on my three paws until I am old enough to go to the NCSU Veterinary School.  But that gives me time to raise money for my booty fund.  Vet school gave me an estimate of $1500-$2000.  That is a lot of booty.   

In the meantime, I have been going to adoption events to show people how great I am doing.  Going to the events gives me a chance to wear some of my pirate clothes.  Sometimes I just wear my jewels instead.

But I have also learned some important things over the last month.  I discovered that in my foster home there is a wolf.  When this wolf howls, I get treats.  I find this amazing.  Now if I could only figure out how to open it myself.   


As you can see, I am speedy when someone does open that jar.  http://youtu.be/xIUAaY0MWBI

But at the end of the day, I'm ready to crash.  Until my next post . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment