Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy Happy Friday My Friends!


I wanted to post an update on my vet visit on Wednesday.  The vet tried to make me a temporary booty but it would not set.  So they have gone back to the drawing board.  They attempted to make me a makeshift covering out of plastic.  I was walking like a "pirate" for a couple of hours.


But of course, I'm creative and it didn't last long.  I thought I had a chew toy stuck on my foot.  Hehehehe.

My foster dad is working on a new design in the interim and my wonderful network of supporters are searching for options also.  So I will just wait patiently for the temporary solution.  


I started to search on my own, but got bored.  I realized I have humans who will do that for me.
 

Come see me this weekend.  I will be out again this weekend at the Apex Petsmart from 11a-2p giving away free puppy kisses for all of my fans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment