Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Friday

Yo ho ho!  Good morning!  Boy, my day was a busy one yesterday.  I had a vet check in the morning.  My foot is still not ready for a boot fitting, so I go back to the vet on Monday for another follow-up.  In the afternoon, my Aunt Kim took me for my photo shoot at http://www.suziewolfphotography.com.  That was so much fun although I did not realize the studio was not a "poop deck" - hehehehe.  I will share my photo album once ready, so keep following me.

Since yesterday was "National Talk Like A Pirate" day, my foster mom took me to Krispy Kreme.  As you can see, I won them over with my Pirate costume and scored a dozen donuts for free!



This weekend I will be at the Apex Petsmart adoption event.  Come see me so I can give you a high paw and thank you for your on-going support.  

No comments:

Post a Comment