Friday, September 27, 2013

TGIF!

Hi friends.  I have had a busy week.  I went to the vet on Monday for a check on my foot and again on Thursday.  They took out my stitches yesterday.  I still have to keep it covered, but I go back for another checkup on Monday.  I'm getting closer and closer to getting my temporary boot.  Maybe my foster mom will "bling" it up for me.  I think I need to add some style to my look.



But other than that, I've been enjoying my time being a puppy. I have been playing with my foster friends and getting lots of extra special time with my foster parents.  I think I like being "special" because I seem to always get my way even when I'm bad. 




I will be out this weekend at the Knightdale Petsmart from 11a-2p.  Come by and see me.  As always, I promise free puppy kisses!






No comments:

Post a Comment